As open source 3d printers do need some spare parts or upgrades it was time to try producing parts with laser cutter. Two prototype parts for groove mount hotend mounting were produced. Only one of which is usable as the wooden one is too thick as I was too lazy to find a thinner wood or make the piece thinner. The plastic one is pretty good. The blue part is printed 10cm ruler.
Active members are usually available via IRC at #VaasaHacklab on Freenode.
- Vaasa Hacklab: Offshore host for your shell needs December 17, 2014
- Hacklab Turku: ei avoimia ovia loppuvuonna :( December 17, 2014
- Vaasa Hacklab: Ovikello – mikäs se sellainen on December 10, 2014
- Hacklab Turku: Syyskokous 2014 December 9, 2014
- Vaasa Hacklab: Kokouskutsu: Vaasa Hacklab ry:n syyskokous 2014 December 3, 2014
- Vaasa Hacklab: Fresh from the 3d printer – a Fairphone case December 3, 2014