As open source 3d printers do need some spare parts or upgrades it was time to try producing parts with laser cutter. Two prototype parts for groove mount hotend mounting were produced. Only one of which is usable as the wooden one is too thick as I was too lazy to find a thinner wood or make the piece thinner. The plastic one is pretty good. The blue part is printed 10cm ruler.
Active members are usually available via IRC at #VaasaHacklab on Freenode.
- Helsinki Hacklab: Open day 2015-01-20 January 21, 2015
- Helsinki Hacklab: Viikko 3 Helsinki Hacklabilla January 18, 2015
- Helsinki Hacklab: Arduinoa&elektroniikkaa viikonloppuna 24. ja 25. tammikuuta January 17, 2015
- Vaasa Hacklab: ESP8266 + ds18b20 + thingspeak+ nodemcu January 12, 2015
- Helsinki Hacklab: Vuosi 2015 käyntiin January 11, 2015
- Helsinki Hacklab: Minela Säätiö tukee Helsinki Hacklabin toimintaa January 5, 2015