As open source 3d printers do need some spare parts or upgrades it was time to try producing parts with laser cutter. Two prototype parts for groove mount hotend mounting were produced. Only one of which is usable as the wooden one is too thick as I was too lazy to find a thinner wood or make the piece thinner. The plastic one is pretty good. The blue part is printed 10cm ruler.
Active members are usually available via IRC at #VaasaHacklab on Freenode.
- Tampere Hacklab: Derpinator February 27, 2015
- Vaasa Hacklab: Cyclonen rakennus edistyy February 26, 2015
- Hacklab Mikkeli: Yhdistys perustettu ja hallitus valittu February 24, 2015
- Vaasa Hacklab: Kokeiltua: 3D-tulosteen pintakäsittely asetonihöyryllä February 23, 2015
- Tampere Hacklab: Hotas Warthog-modausta February 22, 2015
- Tampere Hacklab: Multikopteri-teemailta 26.2 February 20, 2015