As open source 3d printers do need some spare parts or upgrades it was time to try producing parts with laser cutter. Two prototype parts for groove mount hotend mounting were produced. Only one of which is usable as the wooden one is too thick as I was too lazy to find a thinner wood or make the piece thinner. The plastic one is pretty good. The blue part is printed 10cm ruler.
- Helsinki Hacklab: Remontin ja muuton seuraava vaihe October 17, 2014
- Hacklab Turku: Läbi suljettuna 21.10 October 16, 2014
- Tampere Hacklab: Nettiradio purkissa October 15, 2014
- Helsinki Hacklab: Moving to Takkatie 18, a status update October 15, 2014
- Hacklab Turku: arduinon perusteita / arduino basics @BoostTurku October 11, 2014
- Helsinki Hacklab: Yleistä muuttoinfoa / Hacklab suljettu 10. – 20.10. October 9, 2014