As open source 3d printers do need some spare parts or upgrades it was time to try producing parts with laser cutter. Two prototype parts for groove mount hotend mounting were produced. Only one of which is usable as the wooden one is too thick as I was too lazy to find a thinner wood or make the piece thinner. The plastic one is pretty good. The blue part is printed 10cm ruler.
Active members are usually available via IRC at #VaasaHacklab on Freenode.
- Tampere Hacklab: ATC610-projekti alkaa March 29, 2015
- Hacklab Mikkeli: Knobs Galore, osa 5 March 24, 2015
- Hacklab Turku: Kevätkokous 31.3.2015 March 23, 2015
- Vaasa Hacklab: Raspberry Pi PoE-shield March 21, 2015
- Tampere Hacklab: Tampereen Nörttitytöt vierailulla March 20, 2015
- Vaasa Hacklab: Oskilloskooppi – mikäs se sellainen on? March 18, 2015