As open source 3d printers do need some spare parts or upgrades it was time to try producing parts with laser cutter. Two prototype parts for groove mount hotend mounting were produced. Only one of which is usable as the wooden one is too thick as I was too lazy to find a thinner wood or make the piece thinner. The plastic one is pretty good. The blue part is printed 10cm ruler.
Active members are usually available via IRC at #VaasaHacklab on Freenode.
- Helsinki Hacklab: Report from Tehnohack (Hackathon in Tallinn) October 31, 2014
- Vaasa Hacklab: 3D-tulostin jälleen toimintakunnossa October 30, 2014
- Vaasa Hacklab: Saker och ting October 25, 2014
- Helsinki Hacklab: Lisää remonttikuvia October 25, 2014
- Helsinki Hacklab: Remontin ja muuton seuraava vaihe October 17, 2014
- Hacklab Turku: Läbi suljettuna 21.10 October 16, 2014