Starting with a practically empty room as the previous work was done on the floor and walls and as soon as the paint was dry it was time to move some stuff in. After some working the looks changed a bit.
During that at the same time there was also active organizing and moving once again sheets of plywood and some other wood into a yet better place. To a place where the sheets were a week ago but then had to be moved to give way to some other thing but now it is finally slowly starting to form in a way where there are pieces of wood going away and some pieces finding their final resting place and some others the almost final place.
We’ll still need to build or organize some cabinets for the woodworking hand tools so that tools would be properly stored in a way they can also be found. That is the task during next week. Among others.
After some more work this was turned into different setup. And the floor was coated with a nice fresh layer of paint. Betolux is great paint but the smell not that nice and thus we had left this to be the last task of the day. We did have some more things to do as we had to make sure all the surveillance systems, alarms and cameras do work to signal intruders to stay away. There you see, we did some cat-cable installations. Looks professional, uh. Perhaps we should leave it like this.