The locking system has been working too well so it is pretty clear it is time to do some hardware modifications. Idea came from the bag of LDRs to use for counting the blinks or flashes on electricity meter. The byproduct then happened to be a sensor to see if there are lights on at verstas or not.
Active members are usually available via IRC at #VaasaHacklab on Freenode.
- Vaasa Hacklab: Offshore host for your shell needs December 17, 2014
- Hacklab Turku: ei avoimia ovia loppuvuonna :( December 17, 2014
- Vaasa Hacklab: Ovikello – mikäs se sellainen on December 10, 2014
- Hacklab Turku: Syyskokous 2014 December 9, 2014
- Vaasa Hacklab: Kokouskutsu: Vaasa Hacklab ry:n syyskokous 2014 December 3, 2014
- Vaasa Hacklab: Fresh from the 3d printer – a Fairphone case December 3, 2014