The locking system has been working too well so it is pretty clear it is time to do some hardware modifications. Idea came from the bag of LDRs to use for counting the blinks or flashes on electricity meter. The byproduct then happened to be a sensor to see if there are lights on at verstas or not.
Active members are usually available via IRC at #VaasaHacklab on Freenode.
- Helsinki Hacklab: Report from Tehnohack (Hackathon in Tallinn) October 31, 2014
- Vaasa Hacklab: 3D-tulostin jälleen toimintakunnossa October 30, 2014
- Vaasa Hacklab: Saker och ting October 25, 2014
- Helsinki Hacklab: Lisää remonttikuvia October 25, 2014
- Helsinki Hacklab: Remontin ja muuton seuraava vaihe October 17, 2014
- Hacklab Turku: Läbi suljettuna 21.10 October 16, 2014