The locking system has been working too well so it is pretty clear it is time to do some hardware modifications. Idea came from the bag of LDRs to use for counting the blinks or flashes on electricity meter. The byproduct then happened to be a sensor to see if there are lights on at verstas or not.
Active members are usually available via IRC at #VaasaHacklab on Freenode.
- kengu on Update on Speed Test Game
- turbolihis on Update on Speed Test Game
- timpuri on Kuvia quadkopteri-teemaillasta
- kengu on Howto unclog your j-head peek barrel of melted PLA
- kengu on First Project eli ensimmäinen projekti
- Vaasa Hacklab: ESP8266 – HTTP pyynnön tekeminen AT -komennoilla November 18, 2014
- Tampere Hacklab: Polkupyörän purjehdusvalot November 17, 2014
- Vaasa Hacklab: Study about Hackerspaces and DIY communities November 13, 2014
- Helsinki Hacklab: Tiistai-ilta 11.11.2014 November 12, 2014
- Tampere Hacklab: Jollan kameran linssin hionta November 5, 2014
- Helsinki Hacklab: Report from Tehnohack (Hackathon in Tallinn) October 31, 2014