The locking system has been working too well so it is pretty clear it is time to do some hardware modifications. Idea came from the bag of LDRs to use for counting the blinks or flashes on electricity meter. The byproduct then happened to be a sensor to see if there are lights on at verstas or not.
Active members are usually available via IRC at #VaasaHacklab on Freenode.
- Hacklab Mikkeli: Knobs Galore, osa 5 March 24, 2015
- Hacklab Turku: Kevätkokous 31.3.2015 March 23, 2015
- Vaasa Hacklab: Raspberry Pi PoE-shield March 21, 2015
- Tampere Hacklab: Tampereen Nörttitytöt vierailulla March 20, 2015
- Vaasa Hacklab: Oskilloskooppi – mikäs se sellainen on? March 18, 2015
- Helsinki Hacklab: Viime viikkojen tapahtumia March 18, 2015