Just before the celebration of first year of operation there was enough time to go through some basic of 3D printing. The idea was to figure out the steps needed to go from idea to object. Topics included designing and the limitations of 3D printing, CAD (Solidworks, openscad, freecad, autocad, sketchup), CAM and slicing (slic3r, skeinforge, cura) and printer control (cura, octoprint). In the end we did not print anything but continued to eat the cake. Course attendees 4, total 7.
Active members are usually available via IRC at #VaasaHacklab on Freenode.
- Vaasa Hacklab: 3D-tulostin jälleen toimintakunnossa October 30, 2014
- Vaasa Hacklab: Saker och ting October 25, 2014
- Helsinki Hacklab: Lisää remonttikuvia October 25, 2014
- Helsinki Hacklab: Remontin ja muuton seuraava vaihe October 17, 2014
- Hacklab Turku: Läbi suljettuna 21.10 October 16, 2014
- Tampere Hacklab: Nettiradio purkissa October 15, 2014