Just before the celebration of first year of operation there was enough time to go through some basic of 3D printing. The idea was to figure out the steps needed to go from idea to object. Topics included designing and the limitations of 3D printing, CAD (Solidworks, openscad, freecad, autocad, sketchup), CAM and slicing (slic3r, skeinforge, cura) and printer control (cura, octoprint). In the end we did not print anything but continued to eat the cake. Course attendees 4, total 7.
Active members are usually available via IRC at #VaasaHacklab on Freenode.
- Tampere Hacklab: ATC610-projekti alkaa March 29, 2015
- Hacklab Mikkeli: Knobs Galore, osa 5 March 24, 2015
- Hacklab Turku: Kevätkokous 31.3.2015 March 23, 2015
- Vaasa Hacklab: Raspberry Pi PoE-shield March 21, 2015
- Tampere Hacklab: Tampereen Nörttitytöt vierailulla March 20, 2015
- Vaasa Hacklab: Oskilloskooppi – mikäs se sellainen on? March 18, 2015