Just before the celebration of first year of operation there was enough time to go through some basic of 3D printing. The idea was to figure out the steps needed to go from idea to object. Topics included designing and the limitations of 3D printing, CAD (Solidworks, openscad, freecad, autocad, sketchup), CAM and slicing (slic3r, skeinforge, cura) and printer control (cura, octoprint). In the end we did not print anything but continued to eat the cake. Course attendees 4, total 7.
Active members are usually available via IRC at #VaasaHacklab on Freenode.
- Vaasa Hacklab: Mendel90 design improvements (aka fixing broken parts) December 21, 2014
- Helsinki Hacklab: Viikko 51 kuvina December 18, 2014
- Vaasa Hacklab: Offshore host for your shell needs December 17, 2014
- Hacklab Turku: ei avoimia ovia loppuvuonna :( December 17, 2014
- Helsinki Hacklab: Pikkujoulut ja syyskokous 2014 December 15, 2014
- Vaasa Hacklab: Ovikello – mikäs se sellainen on December 10, 2014