Just before the celebration of first year of operation there was enough time to go through some basic of 3D printing. The idea was to figure out the steps needed to go from idea to object. Topics included designing and the limitations of 3D printing, CAD (Solidworks, openscad, freecad, autocad, sketchup), CAM and slicing (slic3r, skeinforge, cura) and printer control (cura, octoprint). In the end we did not print anything but continued to eat the cake. Course attendees 4, total 7.
Active members are usually available via IRC at #VaasaHacklab on Freenode.
- Helsinki Hacklab: Remontin ja muuton seuraava vaihe October 17, 2014
- Hacklab Turku: Läbi suljettuna 21.10 October 16, 2014
- Tampere Hacklab: Nettiradio purkissa October 15, 2014
- Helsinki Hacklab: Moving to Takkatie 18, a status update October 15, 2014
- Hacklab Turku: arduinon perusteita / arduino basics @BoostTurku October 11, 2014
- Helsinki Hacklab: Yleistä muuttoinfoa / Hacklab suljettu 10. – 20.10. October 9, 2014