Just before the celebration of first year of operation there was enough time to go through some basic of 3D printing. The idea was to figure out the steps needed to go from idea to object. Topics included designing and the limitations of 3D printing, CAD (Solidworks, openscad, freecad, autocad, sketchup), CAM and slicing (slic3r, skeinforge, cura) and printer control (cura, octoprint). In the end we did not print anything but continued to eat the cake. Course attendees 4, total 7.
Active members are usually available via IRC at #VaasaHacklab on Freenode.
- Vaasa Hacklab: Uusi työkaluseinä etenee January 29, 2015
- Helsinki Hacklab: Vuoden ensimmäiset kurssit takana January 28, 2015
- Vaasa Hacklab: Siivousta ja valoa January 26, 2015
- Helsinki Hacklab: Open day 2015-01-20 January 21, 2015
- Helsinki Hacklab: Viikko 3 Helsinki Hacklabilla January 18, 2015
- Helsinki Hacklab: Arduinoa&elektroniikkaa viikonloppuna 24. ja 25. tammikuuta January 17, 2015